Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hedge3’s website and services. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Hedge3 if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Hedge3 owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Hedge3. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
Hedge3 is a non-custodial platform that leverages publicly traded investment mechanisms of different trusted providers. You agree and understand that we do not take ownership or control over any funds or investments, and we cannot be held liable for any issues, losses, or problems that may arise in connection with those investments.
4. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall Hedge3, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Hedge3 from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
7. Refund Policy
Your purchase of Hedge3 products is final. You are being billed after you make a purchase of one or multiple products. This is a one-time payment. All our products are non-refundable, due to their General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL), which is a widely used free software license, that guarantees end users the freedom to run, study, share, and modify the software. Our refund service negotiates and discusses each issue case by case, meaning that end user is free to email Hedge3 staff or use the contact form on this website, or social networks to let us know about the difficulties they face during the first 30 (thirty) days, in this case, if one of our developers could not solve the problem, the client will be covered by the money-back guarantee. Within that period refund requests can be accepted if they correspond to the following IMPORTANT requirements:
- The company does not refund for a third-party service that the client desires to apply for, whether it is a database issue, backup request, or any other paid service of a hosting company, third-party service, or individual. We are responsible for our services and plugins only. And your decision to apply for a third-party service still holds on you, but not the company or our services. We also don’t refund in cases where a client has made changes in the codes of our products and requires a refund.
- Before asking for a refund user should clearly describe the problem to the mentioned platforms, showing the issue on a live website by providing links, screenshots, system log info, and more details if required by customer service.
- We do not accept refund requests without any evidence of the problems faced with the plugin and without describing the reasons of a refund.
After the problem is examined by our experts we MAKE a refund in cases:
- Dysfunction of the product which comes from our product, and can not be fixed within the mentioned period.
- Global bugs found in the plugin ( the bug is global if it should be updated within rather a long period).
In the case of minor deficiencies that can be corrected, your payment is final. We DON’T refund if:
- You mistakenly bought the wrong product (in this case, we make discounts if you purchase the right one)
- Do not like the product ( we gave all the information and demonstration for you to be sure if the product is what you need)
- The product doesn’t have the features you thought it should have (the free version is made to show how it functions and in the user manual you can find all features that the pro version has, also we have fast support that can answer all your questions)
- There are minor deficiencies, which can be corrected, but it is not been given any chance us to fix
- There are problems that come from other plugins or theme incompatibility
Being a customer, please be sure that you buy the right product, get sure it has all you need, and ask questions before purchases in order to avoid problems.
8. Changes to Terms of Service
We may revise these terms of service from time to time; the most current version will always be at our website. By continuing to access or use the services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.